The Occupational Safety Card training will provide you with a green occupational safety card issued by TTK ry. The training takes 8 hours and is conducted online. The goal is an interesting course that is genuinely beneficial.
The training starts at 8:30 am and ends at 4:00 pm. There is a lunch break at 10:45 am. The training includes 15-minute breaks between topics.
You can participate in a revision course if you already have a valid green card. The revision course is the last section of the day course. You will join the other participants at 11:30 am and take a joint exam at the end of the day.
8:30 Course begins
- A common workplace’s principles of occupational safety and health
- The effects of work on a person’s health and safety
- Planning safe work
- The principles of occupational safety and health of a common workplace
- Identification and assessment of the risk and stress factors of work
- The principles of healthy and safe working
- The importance of human operations for occupational safety
You will receive three links with your order confirmation for the training. The second link is for the actual webinar, and the last two links are for signing up for TTK’s day or revision course.
You will receive a confirmation of registration in your email. An invoice will be sent to you based on the information provided during registration. The invoice is expected to be paid before the training day or, at the latest, the day after.
Upon request, you will receive a temporary certificate of completion from the course, and the actual card will be delivered in about a week. The delivery of the physical card is subject to the training fee payment.
You can participate in the training from your device. The prerequisite is a video, cam